[Sca-cooks] Mistakes to Avoid when cooking salmon

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 11:28:57 PDT 2004

This won't help you much but I've got a nice fish poacher, an oblong
"pot" about 18 inches long and maybe 6 inches wide, with a cover and a
lifing  insert which is placed in the poacher before the fish, or maybe
lower the fish upon it.  Here's a good picture of what I mean:

http://www.kitchenemporium.com/cgi-bin/kitchen/prod/21np280.html

This and a instant-read thermometer will get you through the process you
describe without having to go buy an electric skillet.

Selene Colfox