[Sca-cooks] Pelican Weather MoJo™

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 13 07:02:01 PDT 2004

Not all, you see, it is sort of a specialized area.  You have to have
leanings, (and access to a good weather reporting system).  It does help to
have a real force of will, so that you can look at storm clouds and say "go
around, go around, go around..."
Christianna

Pelicans get weather mojo? Geez, they didn't mention that last year when
they tagged me!
--maire, fledgling....

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote