[Sca-cooks] Gunthar and An Tir

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:31:03 PDT 2004

>There's skiing and scuba and stick and FOODIES to play with, Gunthar...
>
>You are getting very sleepy...

Well, let's see. Right now I'm staying in a friend's spare bedroom,
doing a job I hate and trying to get some bills and my general
life together. I just came from Phoneix (There are a lot of things
I miss about Phoenix. Phoenix isn't one of them.) and am dreading
the Ansteorran summer.

I have a paid for truck and two annoying ferrets. That's about it.
Now I just need the proper inspiration to head to An Tir. (A job
and a tall stacked redhead would be nice.)

>'Lainie

Yers,

Gunthar