[Sca-cooks] Re: Requirements for Laurel

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 09:34:32 PDT 2004

I am NOT forgetting you! Cheez Loueez, as if I could!  I was speaking of
relatively recent trends in Caid Laurel elevations.  For a very long
stretch there, it really did look as if Cookery was a disregarded art.
 From Catarina della Zimarra in 1991 to Jamal in 2000, as I read my OP.
 See what Master John said below;  evidently he thought the same as I.
 Now there seems to be hope... but that second peerage is tougher than
the first.  I don't see how anybody manages it who isn't Practically
Perfect In Every Way [tm].  Thinking on the PeLaurels I know around
there here parts, that seems to be the case.  <big smile>

Selene