[Sca-cooks] Lebkuchen

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Tue Apr 13 17:12:46 PDT 2004

Olwen asked for photos, so I put some in my yahoo photos.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vitha_rose/album?.dir=/55b6

Album is "Food Photos"

I stuck in a picture of the birthday cake I made for my daughter - Nemo in
3-D.  Much fun to make, more fun to take to work and cut the head off of.

Photos show the "dough" after I added more flour, the rounds after rolling
and cutting the cookies, and the cookies ready to be baked.

The lebkuchen turned out a little chewey for my liking, but I think that was
due to the local humidity.

(And thanks Olwen!)

Vitha, the flour covered.