[Sca-cooks] Gunthar and An Tir

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Apr 13 23:59:22 PDT 2004

At 11:58 PM 4/13/2004, you wrote:
>'Lainie commented:
>>Plenty of purple here. Violets, hyacinths, bluebells, lilacs,
>>lavender... I have purple arms (and no, not because they're cold!),
>Oh? Did you pull a Drakey? You know, you are really supposed to wait until
>you get your Laurel before spilling the leather dye on your arms. :-)

My _arms_, you  know, also known as my device?

Silly Stefan. Of course, I don't even *own* any purple dye, so I guess the
Order is safe!

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918