[Sca-cooks] Food Network shoot photos

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Apr 14 07:26:46 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, April 13, 2004 7:47 PM -0600 Sue Clemenger
<mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> Hey, you get flour the same place I do!
> --maire, who hasn't baked properly until there's flour in every room of
> the house!
yeah, but it's bad when you see the black cat walking by, and he has a
dusting of flour on his back.    well, not as bad as gold leaf crumbs, but
you get the (snow)drift. 8)

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions