[Sca-cooks] new troll digs

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 12:16:48 PDT 2004

> Sneaky. So what does your Pelican Weather MoJo (tm) say about K A&S? And
> if I sit next to you at Baronial meetings will it rub off on me?
>

> Elewyiss

On Monday I was at the site where your K A&S will be held.  It was raining,
and by the time I was done with the grand tour I was wet to the knees.  I
would do it again.  What a grand site.  I wish I could be there for A&S, but
I already have a commitment that weekend.

OFC:  All the fruit trees are in bloom and beautiful.  Some of the early
ones have already set small fruit.

Mairi Ceilidh