Jadwiga's Fault - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Need Platina recipe -- in Latin

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 08:03:45 PDT 2004

Also sprach Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise:
>  > >Please -- I already feel guilty enough!  (And I only need the darn recipe
>>  >because Jadwiga made me feel guilty...)
>>
>>  Aaaaaaah, everything is falling into place. It all makes sense now...
>>  it's all Jadwiga's fault! ;-)
>
>Of course it is. You only just noticed? :)

Well, I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt until
now, when, finally, this evidence I can't possibly ignore, arose.

I was almost ready to blame you for global warming and the planned
phasing out of the Nutter Butter cookie, until at the last minute I
was presented with evidence that these things were in fact the fault
of a certain G.W.B. Something about 50 tons of turkey giving him gas?

But this... THIS... I have to admit... is your fault. No question.
The turkeys have come home to roost, and now Jadwiga learns the hard
way.

Adamantius, wondering what the h*** he just wrote