[Sca-cooks] Re: period pizza

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:03:25 PDT 2004

Huette wrote: Have you ever made this with pasta rather than
filo?

Huette, I worked up this recipe for a feast.  Consequently I had no intention of making my own dough (there is a limit to how much insane work I will put myself through).

The recipe for the pastry for the dough has as incredients (if I remember correctly) - flour, water, sugar, rosewater, butter and egg yolks.  I can look it up tonight if you are interested.

Helewyse