Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] merchants as Laurels

chirhart_1 at netzero.net chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Thu Apr 15 21:32:34 PDT 2004

I used to  "Sell" my art ,but got tired of people thinking they owned me if
I was making a custom piece.
Some wanting me to enlarge there Armour after they gained weight or if they
lost weight, and for no charge ! Chirhart   P.S.  I got my Laurel even
though I sold my art,
                        all prophets went into running the shop.