[Sca-cooks] Pastry cases - baking blind?

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 13:14:23 PDT 2004

If he still lives here, he has dropped out of the SCA all together.  But I was under the impression that he had moved away.  He seemed to be somewhat frustrated that Atlantia wasn't Caid transported to the East Coast and kept trying to tell us that we were doing it all wrong...which really didn't set well with folks here, so he may have just dropped out.

I didn't get to know him very well, but did run across him in the herald's office.

Kiri