[Sca-cooks] personas and names (was what does C&I mean )

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Sun Apr 18 17:45:07 PDT 2004

> all of Oklahoma) who have Middle Eastern personas specifically for
> the
> summer.

as do folk in the outlands, since the summers can be a bit of a bear.
even pathologically early irish I (me?) has taken to a bit of ME in the
summer months. ;)

of course, my husband is squired to a ME persona (raise yer hands if ya
know sir asad!) so i can  "oodgie" (technical term) into ME fairly easily.

cailte
one ropa, a bit of ME, a few 12th cent, but still pathologically EP