[Sca-cooks] herbs for hanging baskets?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Apr 18 21:38:30 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> This and the Rosemary ended up on the east side since I saw that the
> west side is shaded by a large tree.

Depending on what else you get, you might want to move the mint by the shade
tree- it does well in partial shade.

> I also need to finish assembling the smoker so I can try some of the
> meat smoking that has been discussed here previously. We did however
> buy one of the wooden swings for the front porch this afternoon. Now
> I've just got to figure out how to hang it. I hope there are beams in
> the right places :-}
>
> Stefan

Go down to your local hardware store, and get a stud finder- they'll help
you find the beams you need. Also, remember that the ropes/chains don't need
to hang absolutely vertically for the seat to swing well- you can arrange
the attachment points to suit your porch, within reason.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.