[Sca-cooks] candied ginger, URL??

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Mon Apr 19 10:56:59 PDT 2004

Hmm?  I watched the show in question.  Martha's in repeats so it may have
been an old show for which they either purged or never put up the
recipes.  Technique was essentially the same as reported here by
others.  there must have been some special Martha twist but I don't
remember what it was.

Simon