[Sca-cooks] Great new Find!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 14:50:11 PDT 2004

Yup...that's why I ordered a small bottle...the cost was such that it
was logical to try it out...I won't have a lot invested.  If you go to
the web page, www.frenchfeast.com, you can actually get to pictures of
each item.  Looks like what I ordered is what I thought I was ordering.
I'm really quite pleased.  Now, of course...as you said...we need to see
how efficient they are at getting the stuff to me, and what condition it
will be in.  I'll keep you guys posted!

Kiri

Barbara Benson wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>That looks fascinating. Please keep us updated on how the items arrive and
>what condition they are in. Quality too. If this is a good verjuice, I will
>definitly order several.
>
>Thank you for sharing.
>Glad Tidings,
>
>--Serena da Riva

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence