[Sca-cooks] Sour Cherry Pie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 09:51:19 PDT 2004

Actually, our interpretation is that this is a kind of cheesecake, so
we're doing a vertical pastry crust like you would do for a cheesecake.
We're not going to use a top crust at all, though your thoughts give me
another idea...the event is Challenge of the Heart, and I'm using a
heart theme for the feast. We may use some heart shaped pastry bits to
decorate the edge of the top of the pies....hmmmmmm...and I have some
red sanding sugar....hmmmm...brain starts spinning again!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.