[Sca-cooks] mushroom pate or caviar

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 15:28:37 PDT 2004

Also sprach Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius:
>Shrimp are also excellent done this way, except you use the dry the
>shells as if you were making stock, then add the butter and simmer
>briefly, to make a shrimp-flavored butter.

And in the real world, where many people still speak and write in
English, I would have said, "you dry the shells _in a pan over low
heat_ as if you were making shrimp stock, then add the butter and
simmer briefly -- some people use clarified -- to make a
shrimp-flavored butter which you then use to pot your cooked, chopped
shrimp.

Adamantius, paying attention to Air America