[Sca-cooks] OOP: Kettle cakes

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 06:12:02 PDT 2004

O.K.  Am I the only one who thinks the chocolate one would be even better if
you increased the amount of walnuts and server it hot with heavy cream
poured on?

::pouting and stamping one barely adequate size 5 1/2::  I don't want to
prep this weekend's feast, I want to indulge in gooey chocolate!

Mairi Ceilidh