[Sca-cooks] Re: recreating '50s

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 07:42:37 PDT 2004

Not all of us were undergoing teenage angst at the time.  [I was more
involved with teething, but that's beside the point.]  You don't see
anybody who had to live through the REAL Middle Ages getting a big
charge out of the SCA do you? <G>  "The 1950's, not as they were but as
they should have been" would include cute fashions, pleasantly poppy
music and NO pimples or detention.  Let's hear it for the Good Parts
Version!

Selene