[Sca-cooks] OOP, OT: New Lilieks goodies - Regrettable food fun

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Thu Apr 29 06:57:05 PDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:39:53 -0400, "Carper, Rachel" <rachel.carper at hp.com>
wrote :

> You forgot "It's Uncle Ivanovich's turn to throw the Bomb" And I
> personally will need a class on how to wear high heels and walk like a
> lady.

Is that really a song? If yes, where can I get a recording?

Giano

(who treasures a 4-disac vinyl album 'history of German proletarian song'
from the GDR recorded in 1962. Including the Baltic Fleet's Balalaika
Ensemble 'Red Solidarity' featuring 'Watch Song of the Red Fleet Sailors'.
I'm not making this up, I wish I were...)