[Sca-cooks] This weekend

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 17:45:09 PDT 2004

>Is there anyone on the list going to Beltane in the West this
>weekend.  Mobi and I are driving up from Caid and were wondering who all
>we'd see.
>
>AEduin

Cool! I'll be there - i'm the West Kingdom Gold Key. I don't have a
banner, but i should be near the Eric.

I may also help the Clothiers Guild - it depends on how busy i am as
Gold Key. I don't expect a lot of traffic at this event, but at March
Crown i loaned out clothing to around 3 dozen adults and a half dozen
children - so i was at my pavilion most of the time.

Anahita