[Sca-cooks] OOP, OT: Seditious Songs

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Apr 29 18:33:17 PDT 2004

Y'all got me to thinking about a song I used to sing fairly frequently, but
it's been a;most 30 years, and I couldn't remember all the words.

Got reminded to Google it, and here it is. I'm also sending it along to
TheForge and EK Brewers, so enjoy. Might practice it, for next Pennsic...

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/docs/hirum-beer.txt

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.