[Sca-cooks] Re:frangipangi

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 05:02:12 PDT 2004

I did this one as dessert for a feast a year or so ago.  Used wafers (made
by the local Italian grocery), spread them with the marzipan, and baked.  My
suggestion would be to do them for a long time in a slow oven, rather than a
short time in a hot oven.  They work better when they dry slowly, rather
than bake fast.

Make sure you have enough.  They are SO good.

Mairi Ceilidh