[Sca-cooks] Potter Stuff

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Aug 8 18:51:17 PDT 2004

Ok I know that I am slow on responding but the whole house got together
and worked out a coulle of possibilities...
In regards to the Half Blood Prince.
It could be Colin Creevey (Whose father is a Milkman. And never realized
what he was doing was magic until the letter came from Hogwarts.)
There is the kid who was trying to turn the Water to Rum in the first
movie and I think describes himself and his family in I think the second
movie as "Mum was a witch, dad was a muggle.  Imagine his surprise." (Or
something to that effect.)
We also don't know about Gilderoy Lockharts past, but she has already
started "getting him better" in Order of the Phoenix.  He could be a
half blood.
Ok and now for the final suggestion... (Please note this is not mine
please don't shoot the messenger.)
Dudley Dursley... Ok bear this out.... His mother obviously has magic in
the family and could thus simply have been surpressing it all this
time... His father is definitely NOT magical, as to why he has never
been invited to Hogwarts... maybe dad hid all of Dudley's letters...
(remember this is NOT my suggestion).
Ok I put her suggestion out here...

As far as it being Hagrid, I think that that would be way to
obvious...possible yes, but way obvious.

I have no clue as to who will die next although I think it will be about
time for Lord V to take a hit again.  Not die mind you, just lose a
battle.  Maybe Wormtail?
I half expect Neville to go out saving Harry's life somehow.

My two cents worth.
Nichola