[Sca-cooks] selling things at Pennsic, was Things to buy at Pennsic

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:41:19 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirsten Houseknecht
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:00 AM
To: Cooks within the SCA
Subject: [Sca-cooks] selling things at Pennsic, was Things to buy at Pennsic

if you have a good summer weight wool, and make T tunics out of them, people
will buy them

likewise linen

i always advise making a few with trim, and a few without. for people to put
their own trim on, or embroider.

make sure you finish the seams securely. that will make or break a sale!
and remember, i will have linen and summer weight wool for sale now until i
run out at Pennsic...call if you need any!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...