[Sca-cooks] An Invitation...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Aug 17 18:18:31 PDT 2004

Ok now this does not need any replies but I thought I would give a heads
up.  Now if you do plan on coming let me know sometime and I will look
for you.

I would like to invite as many of you on this list that are in the
area... (That'd be Southern Atlantia and Northern Meridies) to my first
feast.  It is an event called "Feast of the Unicorn"  it will be held on
November 19th - 21st.  It will be held at a lovely Campsite on Lake
Greenwood, in Laurens County South Carolina.
Being SC the weather will be milder during the day, and chilly but not
freezing at night.   (although it could be cold as all get out there was
that one year....)
Anyways I will be putting out the menu very very soon for your
perusal...and comments.  (Of course I am as always looking for advice.)
Some prep work we have already started... and I thank you all for the
help thus far.

Well that was all, I just wanted you guys to know that I finally got my
first shot and thanks to this list I should be able to WOW the socks
(tights?), off of everyone.
Hoping that some of you can make the trip up,over, or down.

Nichola