[Sca-cooks] Need some guidence to NYC

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Fri Aug 20 11:44:32 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I'm visiting some family in Trenton NJ and we've decided to go into NYC tomorrow (Saturday) to visit some of the sites - specifically Chinatown.  We're also planning on stopping by the Museum of Natural History. What we specifically need advice on is a nice place to eat that is also child friendly because between us we have 2 five year olds and a 2 and 1 / 2 year old.  All are plain/children's typical fare eaters.  We adults are much more open to new and tasty experiences.

My direct address to contact is:  nickiandme at att.net   I'll be checking my email tonight and again tomorrow morning.  Or, I'll have my cell available about 8 - 10 tonight (319)521-6933.

Thanks for your help - I know its short notice - but we just decided last night that that was what we wanted to do.

Kateryn de Develyn