[Sca-cooks] OT: Cindy Renfrew, please

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Mon Aug 30 06:41:31 PDT 2004

> Message: 8
> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:56:45 -0400
> From: "Cindy M. Renfrow"
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Cindy Renfrew, please
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>
> HI. No, they weren't from me. FWIW, I've been bombarded by dozens of
> spam messages with attachments from Deb Hense. And yes, as Moderator
> I've been getting loads of bounced messages being sent to the FMP
> from spammers. I trust you haven't been receiving them?
>

> I'll notify the computer genius of the family of the virus problem.
>
> Cindy

I'm sorry you're getting spam reportedly from me.  I know that my personal machine at home has been offline since the beginning of the summer when lighting got the modem.  I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet since I can use the machine at work.

My address may have been hijacked.  My machine here at work is clean - we run heavy duty scubbers on it.  Updated twice a day.

Anyway, I again apologize that my address seems to have been hijacked.

Kateryn de Develyn
aka
Debbie Hense
nickiandme at att.net