[Sca-cooks] Pennsic potluck

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 22:34:10 PDT 2004

Ranvaig asked:
> >>    I've lost my email about the Cook's Pot luck at Pennsic!   When
> is
> >> it??
> >>  I'm assuming it is at SPCA around dinner time!   I just need a day!
> >>
> >>  Etain
> >
> > Monday evening of War Week, abot 5-6 PM, until whenever.
> Where is SPCA?? which block?
W10. Down right next to the lake. As in, it is a good thing Phlip
doesn't sleep walk or she would get wet since she usually sets her tent
up inches, literally, from the edge of the water.
Come down the hill, which is not Runestone Hill, on the paved road from
the barn. When you get to the bottom, turn right. The entrance to our
camp will be on the left as you get to the bottom of the first hill.
You will need to travel down the dirt/grass entrance road for several
hundred feet as we are closer to the lake than the road.

If you get to Orluk Oasis, then you've just passed the entrance road.
If you come to the large wooden castle on the right side of the road
then you've come too far. If you get to the bottom of Runestone Hill,
then you've gone way, way too far.

We have many fewer people this year than usual, so our camp is smaller.
We should still fit everyone though. We will make arrangements to move
next door to Orluk Oasis if things are too tight.

Please remember that if you need help getting down to our camp for the
dinner or back home, we will make arrangements to come get you or take
you back if you let us know. The same goes if you need help
transporting your food donation.

If you can't bring a food donation, we can always use plates and the
usual picnic items. If you can't help with that, please come anyway. We
have usually had a surplus of food and we'd still like to see you
there.

And also, please remember you do not have to wait until the SCA-Cooks
pot luck to come stop by.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas