[Sca-cooks] To those leaving for Pennsic

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 05:22:49 PDT 2004

I'm also not going, so will be looking for some really stimulating conversations here!

By the way, Papa G...I've joined the ranks of the unemployed yet again...boy that one only lasted 6 weeks!  I guess the old saw about something being too good to be true is right on the money!  So I'm looking again.

Kiri