[Sca-cooks] Potterheads, Unite!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 6 08:14:59 PDT 2004

At 06:55 AM 8/6/2004, you wrote:
>On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
>  Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I just read today that Ralph Fiennes has signed
>>on to play He Who Must Not Be Named in the next
>>movie.  Isn't that brilliant casting?  He
>>certainly knows how to play evil. This series of
>>movies has the Creme de la Creme of actors in it.
>>To bad we have to wait until next year to see it ...
>
>but at least they continue!   no more 'lord of the rings' to anticipate...
>except for the mondo-hondo 37 disk directors cut complete with optional
>bingo point. 8)
>
>cailte

Ah, but there will be at most 7 movies! Will that be enough for
Potterphiles? Heavens no!

Of course we don't know what will happen in the last two books. Who will
die? who will survive? Will there be anybody we care about left to go on?

Ok- lets take a poll!

         Who will die in Book 6?

         _Harry
         _Hermione
         _Dumbledore
         _Remus Lupin
         _Minerva McGonnegal
         _a Weasley
                 _Ron
                 _Arthur
                 _Molly
                 _Percy
                 _one or both of the twins
                 _Bill
                 _Charlie
                 _Ginny
         _Fudge
         _Snape
         _Draco
         _Neville
         _Vernon Dursley
         _Petunia Dursley
         _Dudley Dursley
         _Kingsley Shaklebolt
         _Unamed Hufflepuff (good redshirt material, don't you think?)

So... Ideas? Opinions? Wild speculations?

Heh heh heh...

'Lainie