[Sca-cooks] Stefan's Middlebridge contact number

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 21:48:44 PDT 2004

Johnnae replied to my request with:
> This is for Stefan---
> Here's your answer regarding the Middlebridge.
> Your mailbox rejects mail from the UMich address, so
> this bounced and I am unsure if you got the netscape message.
>
> Try going through here---
> http://www.midrealm.org/middlebridge.html
I looked there, but there seems to be no option to sign-on but not get
the mail from the list.
> I don't subscribe--- I am on too many lists as it is.
> Otherwise I'd post it for you myself.
Precisely my problem. I simply can not sign up with all the kingdom
lists because it would fill my mailbox with so much mail I couldn't
keep up with it. Much less get anything else done. A few lists do allow
you to sign up for a list with a no-mail option but this one doesn't
appear to be one of them. For those that don't have that option, my
method has been to go with a  representative whom I mail the monthly
article to and then they repost it. The reason I like to have an
alternate is precisely for these kinds of happenings. My volunteer
apparently changed her email address and I have no way to finding out
the new one. Rather than simply dumping her, I'd like to try to contact
her and see if she would like to continue. I do have a volunteer for
the Middlebridge who will either become my backup or perhaps my main
volunteer. In the meantime, the article won't get posted to the
Middlebridge.

My monthly Florilegium article is supposed to get posted to all the
kingdom lists, but I really have no way to verify this is happening,
except in this case where I got a bounce message.

Thank you for the info, Johnnae.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas