[Sca-cooks] Oops..um...nevermind

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Aug 8 06:45:38 PDT 2004

At 03:57 AM 8/8/2004, you wrote:

>>>Toys-R-Us is now selling Chocolate Frogs here, complete with a card that
>>>has a moving picture.
>>>
>>>What I find most amusing though is that they're crunchy frogs.
>>
>>Have they got only one good hop in them?:-)
>
>Hey, don't talk about Gunthar's favorite beer that way ;-)
>
>Adama... uh... uh... Olwen

Riiiight. I know a Master A post when I see one!

They had Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans at Safeway the other day, and I
broke down and spent the $2 for the teeny box of them. They had three new
flavors!

'Soap' I could choke down. 'Earthworm' I could not. I though 'Spaghetti'
would be ox, but it tasted like awful, old, reheated spaghetti that hadn't
been that good to begin with.

  'Sardine' was so awful I felt like was tasting it for days. As were
'Spinach' and 'Vomit'. 'Ear wax' was kinda... bleh.  'Dirt' was icky. But
'Cinnamon' and 'Green Apple' were good, 'Toasted Marshmallow' was very
good, and 'Buttered Popcorn'... oh my... I could gain weight on those...

I want to know what is 'Gilly Water'!

'Lainie