[Sca-cooks] Re: What would you do?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Aug 9 08:38:52 PDT 2004

First I would beat the autocrat with a stick. Secondly I would inform them
you are not god and therefore not able to make miracles happen. As for being
forced to make a donation after an agreed upon amount was set.. I woulda
said no way I need my money as much as the group needs its donations, and
then I would point out that the autocrat is the one who changed the "alloted
amount of cash" and insist that if someone had to make a donation for the
overage in cash spent then the Autocrat should be the one to cough up the
money. Also I know a couple of groups who have had their budget cut have
held bake sales to help drive up finances for their events. Also never
undersetimate the power of holding a carwash with the lasses of your area
(have seen that one done as well).

Chass of Rundel aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)