[Sca-cooks] Re: What would you do?

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:38:21 PDT 2004

Thanks!  The info was second hand (but not third) so I could be misinformed, and it could be just that someone was being poopy.  I will check it out.

Samrah

Lisa <silvina at allegiance.tv> wrote:
Samrah, We are from Ansteorra, and although we could be wrong, there is no
rule disallowing car washes, as long as all in the group are agreeable.