[Sca-cooks] Frog legs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 08:15:04 PDT 2004

>>>Working on a feast menu (it's beginning to show, I
>>>guess...)
>>>
>>yes, but have you reached the point where you are
>>experimenting on unsuspecting family yet? 8)

My family, by blood and by marriage and by choice, have all been
conditioned to my food experimentations for years now.  It's who I am.
 None of them complain, even the failed experiments are useful
information and they get some kind of good treats afterwards.  One of
those Rules of Volunteer Management:  Bribery Works!

>They are not unsuspecting at all, but have been guinea pigs, of course. :-)
>
>(ok, my not-yet-1 year old son is somewhat unsuspecting, I guess, but he doesn't
>mind the frog legs... doesn't quite like the sauce, obviously, too much vinegar)
>
>Petru

Dumb question:  what do frog legs taste like?  I have never tried them.

Selene