[Sca-cooks] The Secret Life of...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 09:55:25 PDT 2004

Samrah wrote:

>Really wonderful work Selene.  You probably would have been more comfortable in historical dress, but it might have been visually distracting.  With you both in red, things came across as very coordinated.   Was the historical research about the coffins and the Egyptians yours as well or did the show come up with that?  And, I loved the initials on the crust.
>
>Hugs,
>Samrah

In order:  I had no idea what he was going to wear.  I just knew that
red was my best color in photographs.  I guess it's Jim O's as well!

No, the coffyns and Egyptian info they got on their own.  Maybe from
GodeCookery.com?  Good historical images, I must say!

The initials on the crust was my research.  That's what I did instead of
work that day... lord only knows what the Calendar looked like on
shooting day, certainly my mind was not on my job.  [My Palatial
Executive Suite [tm] happens to be my parents' guest house.  Hooray for
desktop publishing.]

Selene