[Sca-cooks] Re: What would you do?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 11 20:30:25 PDT 2004

If you consider the corporate structure of the SCA, the only person
authorized to sign a contract on behalf of the local SCA group is the
seneschal.   I know that the practice is often to let autocrats handle
contracts as deputies of the seneschal, but the responsibility of ensuring
that the contract is complete and valid is the seneschal's.

Bear