[Sca-cooks] Re: Celebrating life....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 13 17:40:32 PDT 2004

We were able to do some of that when my folks died.  For instance, my
mom was a preschool teacher and her aides and kids put together a whole
table full of pictures and crafts and such for the funeral, with a big
banner about "Barb's kids."
So...this gets me thinking (that, and the g-d awful heat.  boy oh boy am
I looking forward to cooler weather!).  And I have a question for y'all.
Question:
Now, generally we can't plan our own funerals, and we unfortunately
don't get to stick around for them and enjoy the fun, and finally get to
hear what people *really* thought of us <g>, but:
What 5 or so things would you hope that people most remember/celebrate
about your life?
--maire, who doesn't know how she'd answer her own question!