[Sca-cooks] Stuffed grape leaves

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 19:25:25 PDT 2004

Bless you, Johnnae!  Helps lots.  I wasn't sure how to find the cooks list archives, and the rest is ever so helpful and just perfect.  Not writing a college thesus here, just bits and pieces to encourage our beginners.  We have lots of great cooks who have only been doing SCA stuff for a couple years.  We have a couple who are really good researchers, all are very talented, but some are a bit intimidated by those who are heavy into research, and period stuff can be so scarey at first....  They want so much to please and are afraid of being less than perfect :o)

Thanks,
Samrah
(who knows a good deal more about Palestinian embroidery than period cooking)

Hope this helps--

Johnnae