[Sca-cooks] Seeking bread recipe

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Aug 19 01:09:12 PDT 2004

At 10:58 PM 8/18/2004, you wrote:

>I have a friend who is seeking to recreate ancient greek bread dildos.
>Anyone got any ideas?
>
>Maeve
>(not the usual Pennsic topic!)

I should say not! I think I've just bruised myself, banging my chin on my
chest!

Why on earth????... has she asked any ancient Greeks? (Had to ask;-)

I know it doesn't help, but here's something related from this weeks'
_Onion_ (mind you, it's not for kids, and the picture is a bit graphic)
http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4033&n=3

And now I take me off to sleep...

'Lainie