[Sca-cooks] Seeking bread recipe

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 19 11:04:29 PDT 2004

I wouldn't consider Sir Richard F. Burton just a Brit.  Soldier, adventurer,
explorer, diplomat, liguist, rogue and genius all fit as well.  He was very
much a Victorian gentleman and leagues beyond most of the breed in
understanding and appreciating foreign cultures.  Besides the Kama Sutra, he
also translated the Ananga Ranga, The Book of a Thousand Nights and a Night
(The 1001 Arabian Nights), The Perfumed Garden, and The Scented Garden (all
copies of which were burned by his wife after Burton's death).

Bear