[Sca-cooks] I'm back

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 20 11:27:22 PDT 2004

--- kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
> I'm  off to see about molding young minds...
> Christianna

Wouldn't it be better to un-mold their minds?
You don't want fuzzy thinking, do you? :-)

Huette

I've heard of fuzzy logic, hmmm...
Actually the interview went well, I'm just not sure it's worth it for what
they are paying.  It would be various high schools around the county just
north of me, none of which are closer than 30 miles from the house.  I would
get trained and certified in Serve Safe, has anyone gone through that
training?   I have to jump through some interesting hoops to get them
original unopened transcripts and such, and it is a State job.  So, we'll
see, the on-line cooking teching job will start getting student enrollment
next week, and I've got an interview on Monday to be a Mad Scientist, so
things are rolling here!
Christianna