[Sca-cooks] teaching home school kids OT

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 12:39:15 PDT 2004

Christianna, I would be interested in knowing about how you go about making arrangements to teach home school kids.  I have a friend who is an elementary school teacher looking for a new employment opportunity.  She is thinking of giving up her current position and substituting for awhile.  This might be something that could help her on the side.  If it makes a difference, we are in sunny Southern California.

Thanks,
Samrah
thlsamrah at yahoo.com

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
 I offered two classes to home school kids yesterday
and got zero takers for the "Understanding Natural Foods" class, but have 9
kids signed up (and paid) for "Exploring the Middle Ages". Now I have to
come up with personas for each of them before next Thursday! I'm looking
forward to that one, it should be lots of fun.
Christianna