[Sca-cooks] teaching home school kids OT

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 20 13:04:56 PDT 2004

home school is home school unless it's a tutor.  we have
charter schools and alternative schools here.  she might
look into something similar where she is.  the attitudes
and styles of the curriculae are quite different from
public school.

cailte

This is for groups of kids, once a week, classes meet at a local church from
9AM til 1:30PM.  Class options yesterday ran from Chess to Debate, Spanish,
Keyboard, Mock Trial, Acting, Food Science, Middle Ages, PE, and Art.
Parents are there to sign their kids up and pay the instructors directly,
then are also present during the class times (although not in the classrooms
themselves).  I understand there are groups of Home School parents that
organize this sort of thing all over the city and state, and I must assume
they exist elsewhere as well.
Ok, I'm done on this topic here, it isn't really food (especially since no
one signed up for that class :(  and it's way off-topic.  Just wanted to
clarify.
Christianna
OFC - just had some wonderful lamb sausage that I brought back from the
Giant Eagle in New Castle, mmmmm, tastes of Pennsic - who needs chocolate
milk?  ;)