[Sca-cooks] teaching home school kids OT

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri Aug 20 14:16:53 PDT 2004

There is a place here in Austin that teaches kids to cook and has
cooking birthday parties for the kids. I don't know the details,
just that they charge a LOT of money for the birthday parties ($40
a kid with a 10 kid minimum). They also offer cooking classes that
are a bit more reason, imo.

Here is the link - http://www.batterupkids.com/batterupkids.html

Hope this helps!
Ysabeau