[Sca-cooks] looking in the freezer...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 23 23:55:35 PDT 2004

At 11:32 PM 8/23/2004, you wrote:
>Lainie commented:
>>Long pepper on chicken? That does sound yummy. I still have some of the
>>sauce Poivre in the frig. Hmmm... Wonder what there is in the freezer?
>I wonder. Considering that book collection, which is a bit out the ordinary,

What? You mean... doesn't everybody have a copy of_Literary Practice and
Social Change in Braitain, 1380-1530_ by Lee Patterson? I'm, I'm shocked!
Shocked, I tell you!

:-D)

>  how about:
>frogs-msg         (16K)  4/29/02    Medieval and period frog recipes.
>Referamces
>http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/frogs-msg.html
>:-)
>Stefan

*Frogs*? Stefan, I'm not French, I'm *NORMAN*. There is a difference, you know!

'Lainie
-another member of the Red-Headed Norman League