OOOOOH NOOOO!!!Re: [Sca-cooks] a Happy Announcement!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 10:20:23 PDT 2004

I love you guys all a whole lot, but modern
political talk of ANY sort just isn't appropriate
here.  I find it distressful enough just watching
ads on TV.  But this is NOT the forum to talk
about American politics, pro-Bush, con-Bush,
pro-Kerry, con-Kerry.  I know that I am not
the Evil List Administrator, but I really don't
want to talk politics here.  I'd sooner talk
about twinkies, ho-hos and tim-tams than
politics.
So, please, lets stop this now?  Thanks.

Huette, who votes, but gets really twitchy
whenever elections loom.

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Michael Gunter wrote:
>
> >> Nooooo! I'm so sorry! I thought this was a
> personal note from Gunthar
> >> And I responded as if...
> >

> > No problem. I don't think there was anything
> of real damage said.
> > Other than the Bush thing, but I also don't
> think you'll find too many
> > rabid Bush supporters here.
> >
> > Now, the fuzzy tummy rubs could have several
> meanings....
> >
> > Gunthar
> > Evil List Administrator
> >
> Well....let's put it this way.  I'm spending
> the better part of this
> Saturday afternoon manning a Kerry/Edwards
> booth at Bayfest, a local
> event (non-SCA) held down in Solomons, MD.....
>
> Kiri

=====
shall never cease to be amused.