[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed Aug 25 12:39:33 PDT 2004

Maybe this has been done before, but you could provide maybe
(random number) three sauce recipes...As it was said, a lot is
left up to the individual interpretation so you could easily end
up with a variety of different flavors from one period recipe. If
they are fairly new cooks, this would give them some guidelines,
yet allow it to be period.

Just a thought,
Ysabeau
Barony of Bryn Gwlad